The Great Wall Box House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing stay. I already miss all 9 cats! I will fly from the states directly here next time! The hostel, the staff, the food, the cats and the location are all true gems. ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It's more expensive than an average Chinese hostel and there's a reason for it: this is not average. This is a real gem, worth all the money you're paying for. Best place I've been in China and one of the best hostels worldwide. Amazing location close to the Great Wall with plenty of hiking opportunities, nice and friendly English-speaking staff who will do everything to make your stay enjoyable, social dinner for all guests. Lovely cats :) I would definitely recommend staying here. ”
- 21 Oct 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at for so many reasons. Amazing location, friendly and knowledge staff, clean and funky hostel with lots of added extras like heated toilet seats and delicious vegetarian meals where everyone ate together. I will definitely be recommending this hostel to my friends. ”
- 28 Sep 2014 Sandra New Zealand