The Great Wall Box House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Close to the Wall, but hostel is difficult to reach. Wifi was good, sadly the living room was small, no couch. The food was too expensive, but overall a nice place to stay. ”
- 07 Oct 2016 Simone Netherlands
- “ This place is basically a hundred years old house, remodelled. The exterior and roof were of the original house. All the interior amenities were recently remodelled, and are very nice. The place is more like a retreat with a nice garden. Very quiet. The capacity is only like 14 people max. When we were there, it wasn't crowded at all. We spent a whole day just enjoying the garden and its quiet ambience. We spent several days hiking the Great Wall. A good experience. ”
- 17 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Amazing stay. I already miss all 9 cats! I will fly from the states directly here next time! The hostel, the staff, the food, the cats and the location are all true gems. ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA