The Green Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The night I spent there was also the last night they still were at the old location (they moved houses, just a few doors down the road). So, I can't say much about the new facilities but given the great owner and staff, I'm sure it's gonna be worth staying in the new location as well. Tip: the hostel organises a jeep tour every Tuesday (to be certain contact the owners), on other days it has to be arranged individually. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Anonymous Austria
- “ Had a great stay over Christmas Eve with nice dinner in a good atmosphere.The staff was very helpful and really made me feel like I was their friend. I would definitely come back. ”
- 23 Dec 2012 Berthold Germany
- “ The green backpacker has a fantastic vibe. It is a real good idea to extend an extra day just to relax on your trip. I felt like I was chilling at home after 10 days of hectic travelling in the north. The kitchen is well equipped, parking is free, wi-fi is free, the bathrooms and rooms are very very clean and you always find some really cool backpackers. It is located on the edge of the crater and has fantastic views just a minutes walk away. Meet Lee, the owner, she is awesome. ”
- 01 Aug 2012 Anonymous India