Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Coolest hostel ever! The staff was more than friendly, they became your friends and was helpfull, they even made traditional food which was amazing! I strongly recommend this place, the people that stayed there was also wonderful-if this isn't enough you should stay there for the balcony view which I stayed hours and hours at! Cheers! ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Rudolf Sweden
- “ When u visit a place for first time its most possible that u will run into wrong places specially choosing you accommodation.but we where lucky to choose groove hostel to stay. the receptionists are very friendly and guide you perfectly to enjoy you vacations Thanks to Lilly, Pana for giving a good hospitality... rooms are very pleasant.specially the double rooms are fully sophisticated and dorm rooms are perfect for group of people.i recommend 100% for everyone who wants to stay in a best place ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Keerthi Chaithanya India
- “ I really enjoyed this hostel. Staff is great and friendly, atmosphere is excellent, and all you need is there. You have everything (shops, pharmacy, exchanging office) close to the hostel. ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Anonymous Serbia
- “ Very good location, friendly staff and all facilities you need. Overall a great prize/quality ratio. ”
- 09 Nov 2013 jeroen Belgium