Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was easy to find when you come by bus and use the metro. Don't go in a taxi they try to rip off tourists. I got out of the metro and crossed the street under the bridge and kept to the sidewalk and it weaved right. I found the place easily. Very close. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is great. I like small hostels and this one is homey. the building the hostel is in is beautiful. There is an elevator option if you have luggage too. Highly recommended. ”
- 09 Jan 2016 Jasmine USA
- “ I spent Christmas Eve here, and I am so glad I did!! The staff is super friendly and informative. They even put on a small Hungarian Christmas meal for the few of us that were there.The only negative thing I have to say is that it is difficult to find when you are first looking for it. It is not clearly marked from the road and I ended up having to go into a nearby hostel down the street to find out exactly where it was. Overall, definitely worth staying here, especially for the price. ”
- 23 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very small, kind of familiar hostel. I really enjoyed, even though I just spent one night. I was cheap, and close (100% walkable) to the main atractions of the city. They welcomed us 3am with a big smile, that was cool. Spend some days there must be a nice experience, you'll probably get to talk with every guest. I recommend. ”
- 22 Dec 2015 André Luís Brazil
- “ To stay at the groove was a very good decision, the hostel is great and the staff very helpfull. Worth it 100%. I was recommended to stay at the groove ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Anonymous Spain