Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ one of the best places I have ever stayed in. Quiet, great atmosphere, nice guests you can party with if you want. Staff was extremely helpful and ready to answer all possible and impossible questions. The places is located within a walking distance to the Houses of Parliament, close to metro stations and bus stops, great and cheap cafes, restaurants and shops around. I will be back :) ”
- 24 Apr 2015 Dorota Poland
- “ Fabulous hostel. Great atmosphere at the hostel, friendly staff who gave good recommendations. Everything was clean and well kept. Relaxed attitude. All over a wonderful stay ”
- 15 Dec 2014 Anonymous
- “ Coolest hostel ever! The staff was more than friendly, they became your friends and was helpfull, they even made traditional food which was amazing! I strongly recommend this place, the people that stayed there was also wonderful-if this isn't enough you should stay there for the balcony view which I stayed hours and hours at! Cheers! ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Rudolf Sweden