Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was easy to find when you come by bus and use the metro. Don't go in a taxi they try to rip off tourists. I got out of the metro and crossed the street under the bridge and kept to the sidewalk and it weaved right. I found the place easily. Very close. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is great. I like small hostels and this one is homey. the building the hostel is in is beautiful. There is an elevator option if you have luggage too. Highly recommended. ”
- 09 Jan 2016 Jasmine USA
- “ I spent Christmas Eve here, and I am so glad I did!! The staff is super friendly and informative. They even put on a small Hungarian Christmas meal for the few of us that were there.The only negative thing I have to say is that it is difficult to find when you are first looking for it. It is not clearly marked from the road and I ended up having to go into a nearby hostel down the street to find out exactly where it was. Overall, definitely worth staying here, especially for the price. ”
- 23 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very small, kind of familiar hostel. I really enjoyed, even though I just spent one night. I was cheap, and close (100% walkable) to the main atractions of the city. They welcomed us 3am with a big smile, that was cool. Spend some days there must be a nice experience, you'll probably get to talk with every guest. I recommend. ”
- 22 Dec 2015 André Luís Brazil
- “ To stay at the groove was a very good decision, the hostel is great and the staff very helpfull. Worth it 100%. I was recommended to stay at the groove ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ one of the best places I have ever stayed in. Quiet, great atmosphere, nice guests you can party with if you want. Staff was extremely helpful and ready to answer all possible and impossible questions. The places is located within a walking distance to the Houses of Parliament, close to metro stations and bus stops, great and cheap cafes, restaurants and shops around. I will be back :) ”
- 24 Apr 2015 Dorota Poland