Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed this hostel. Staff is great and friendly, atmosphere is excellent, and all you need is there. You have everything (shops, pharmacy, exchanging office) close to the hostel. ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Anonymous Serbia
- “ Very good location, friendly staff and all facilities you need. Overall a great prize/quality ratio. ”
- 09 Nov 2013 jeroen Belgium
- “ Very nice Place! Insider Tipp! Clean, nice atmosphere and excellent staff! Max from Germany ”
- 27 Apr 2013 Max Germany
- “ Very funky place, so cheap but everything you need is within a 15 minute walk and the staff were EXTREMELY helpful with a ton of local knowledge. It is quite a small hostel and therefore you are up in everyone's space a bit but we didnät have an issue in the 6 person room. Basic facilities but if you are on a budget there is nothing wrong with that. ”
- 12 Apr 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ The Groove hostel is located in the heart of Budapest and it provides an excellent place to live for traveling people. The prices are cheap, the staff working there are very friendly and helpful, and the people living there are very open and social. I truly had a great time and would absolutely return there one day when I come back to Budapest. ”
- 25 Mar 2013 Magnus Norway