The Harley Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very clean and large room, comfortable beds, good location, nice and helpful staff, with the bar and disco later at night downstairs - true music is loud, so if you are sensitive during the sleep, maybe ask for the quiet room or ear plugs. Also kattle with coffee, tea and milk in the room. Full english breakfast worth 4 pounds included. Value for money! ”
- 23 Sep 2012 Anonymous Poland
- “ When I arrived I had to squeeze through a pile of dirty laundry and garbage to reach the rude girl in the reception. The hotel had deleted my booking and would not give me a discount for the deposit I paid on hostels.com. The hotel is on top of a teenage disco. The bass was playing til 4 am on a Wednesday night! I did not get any sleep. The breakfast was served as a buffet in the disco which had a sticky floor and a foul smell from the party which had ended only 3 hours before breakfast. ”
- 16 Jun 2012 Kirstin
- “ something was growing in the bathroom, WC was not working, carpet was dirty, whole building seems like to fall down, it is near the disco bar and i could not sleep, beacause of that there were a lot of drunk people and I was afraid to go sleep windows were destroyed and it was cold whole night only one plus - bed sheets were clean ”
- 08 Jun 2012 Aleksandra Poland