The Hideout Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place to stay. Comfortable beds. The host was super nice and made us feel at home. Thank you!!! ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Had the best time at the hideout hostel and met people there that really made my journey amazing! Great hostel well located and good facilities! ”
- 02 Sep 2015 Chloe France
- “ The room for the breakfast is too little. The room is great and cheap. ”
- 16 Jul 2015 Jean-Baptiste France
- “ Great location and price. We arrived in the off season; so several rooms were empty. Therefore, we got upgraded into a private room with an en-suite. The owner is really nice; and he has a well laid out hostel. The living room was clean and comfortable; it made you feel like you were home. There is free street parking outside. We will definitely be returning on our next visit to Dingle. ”
- 24 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ One of my favorite hostels on my trip around Ireland - the staff are super friendly and knowledgable! ”
- 17 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA