The Hideout Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We found the staff very professional and they went out of their way to be helpful. Shane, in particular, was very gracious with a very difficult guest- impressive! Our beds were the most comfortable on our two week trip! ”
- 29 Jun 2016 Susanne USA
- “ Ideally located in the center of the very beautiful town of Dingle. The manager is welcoming and very helpful. The bedroom was clean and confortable. It was ma second stay in this hostel, last year with my daughter et this year with my husband, and it was lovely each time. Dingle is a very pleasant place to stay and the Dingle peninsula is magnificent. ”
- 19 Jun 2016 Anne-Marie France
- “ This is by far the greatest hostel I have ever stayed at. The rooms are small, quiet, and cozy. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. The whole place has a wonderful, intimate, family-like feel to it. It's in a great location, between a supermarket on one side, and a row of bars on the other, but it's still very quiet and relaxed. I have only good things to say about this place, and highly recommend it. I was definitely sad to leave at the end of my week stay! ”
- 28 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Fantastic staff in this magical little nest attracting all the right guests. Would go again ”
- 28 Mar 2016 Linda Ireland
- “ Great place to stay. Comfortable beds. The host was super nice and made us feel at home. Thank you!!! ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Had the best time at the hideout hostel and met people there that really made my journey amazing! Great hostel well located and good facilities! ”
- 02 Sep 2015 Chloe France