The Hideout Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Improve range of wifi. ”
- 15 Jun 2014 Waldemar Poland
- “ Excellent hostel - Exactly what we wanted - Very comfortable bed, very clean - I had a great nights sleep ”
- 29 May 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Fabulous staff, great clean environment, awesome breakfast in the morning....very worth your money! ”
- 05 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great little hostel in Dingle, it's very warm and cozy. The kitchen was always clean, and the breakfast was a nice touch. I enjoyed the living room area for reading and having a quick rest. Location is great. The only thing is that the carpets are worn and dirty - they need replacing. Also lockers or bed trundles would be a nice touch to secure luggage/organize rooms a little better. Closet only fit one bag. Roommates were tripping over things in the tiny rooms due to no place to put anything. ”
- 16 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice location close to the bus stop by the Supervalue grocery. No lockers in the rooms. Staff is excellent. I was upgraded to a private room due to overbooking at no additional cost. Good kitchen, nice lounge although no TV. Overall nice stay and recommend it when staying in Dingle. ”
- 13 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We loved the common room, but our room didn't have heat for the first night! Once we mentioned it, the staff fixed it quickly. The room was nice, but there was an empty TV wall stand hanging from the wall. Staff was friendly and helpful when we could find them! ”
- 05 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA