The Hideout Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Hideout Hostel is the best choice for the Dingle Trad Festival. The hostel is only minutes away from any pub or church in which the music is featured and the music can last until midnight. When there is rain or wind or both a short dash home at the end of a long night of music and libations is very much appreciated. However, the Hideout has a few rules and policies that may rub some the wrong way. No food or drink allowed in rooms! Doing so may result in immediate expulsion - No refund! ”
- 09 Sep 2016 Steve USA
- “ Perfect location ”
- 08 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ We found the staff very professional and they went out of their way to be helpful. Shane, in particular, was very gracious with a very difficult guest- impressive! Our beds were the most comfortable on our two week trip! ”
- 29 Jun 2016 Susanne USA
- “ Ideally located in the center of the very beautiful town of Dingle. The manager is welcoming and very helpful. The bedroom was clean and confortable. It was ma second stay in this hostel, last year with my daughter et this year with my husband, and it was lovely each time. Dingle is a very pleasant place to stay and the Dingle peninsula is magnificent. ”
- 19 Jun 2016 Anne-Marie France
- “ This is by far the greatest hostel I have ever stayed at. The rooms are small, quiet, and cozy. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. The whole place has a wonderful, intimate, family-like feel to it. It's in a great location, between a supermarket on one side, and a row of bars on the other, but it's still very quiet and relaxed. I have only good things to say about this place, and highly recommend it. I was definitely sad to leave at the end of my week stay! ”
- 28 May 2016 Anonymous USA