The Hideout Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location and price. We arrived in the off season; so several rooms were empty. Therefore, we got upgraded into a private room with an en-suite. The owner is really nice; and he has a well laid out hostel. The living room was clean and comfortable; it made you feel like you were home. There is free street parking outside. We will definitely be returning on our next visit to Dingle. ”
- 24 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ One of my favorite hostels on my trip around Ireland - the staff are super friendly and knowledgable! ”
- 17 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Improve range of wifi. ”
- 15 Jun 2014 Waldemar Poland
- “ Excellent hostel - Exactly what we wanted - Very comfortable bed, very clean - I had a great nights sleep ”
- 29 May 2014 Anonymous Ireland