The Hideout Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it was the best value for money ever in a hostel. huge twin room, free breakfast with juice, cerials, yogurts... lovely place. ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Sabine Germany
- “ Really enjoyed my stay at The Hideout Hostel. The entire staff was helpful, knowledgeable and went out of their way to make sure my stay was a good one! Can't recommend them enough. ”
- 08 Jul 2013 Ken USA
- “ Quiet, nice, good kitchen. Would have been nice if the WiFi had extended to the rooms as well as the common area. ”
- 10 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very comfortable and great location. Stayed in the private room and it was perfect. ”
- 28 Mar 2013 Tim USA
- “ I've stayed at about 12 different hostels in the last month and this was definitely in the top 3. It had a 'at home feel' to it like many B&Bs do. The manager was very nice and helpful. ”
- 25 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very cosy, small hostel, nicely furnished, friendly and welcoming athmosphere. ”
- 22 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany