The Hill House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Barbados is the most expensive of the Caribbean islands we have visited so this is a good affordable find. room in a house ,close to beaches ,shops.great view from terrace. This is suitable and safe for single travellers. Great local information from owner. Great communication! Good experience. ”
- 27 Jan 2014 david England
- “ We are very happy that we've stayed in this hostel. You feel there not like in a normal hostel but like at home (bright, friendly, comfortable). Best place to stay in Barbados! You will be be satisfied! ”
- 27 Jan 2013 Anonymous Belarus
- “ I would highly recommend this place for an independent traveler. The room is small, but Helma, the owner is very nice and helpful. It is a very short walking distance from Dover Beach and St. Lawrence Gap and right up the street from the bus stop, just as advertised. The house is also very safe and welcoming. ”
- 19 Apr 2012 Juliana