Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good facilities. Decent location. Expensive side but was only thing available. Very very money focused which was uncomfortable. The dinner was 5 euros and i got 1 meat ball and a plate of pasta... for 5 euros!! then the staff come in at 10AM and rip open the doors and curtins and start yelling to people to check out... even though there are people sleeping in the room who payed for the night. Atmosphere was ok. lots of people. but staff made me uncomfortable. Get new staff!!! ”
- 18 May 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Nice place, but we spent sleepless night: noise and slamming doors (wtf?!) all night long!!! ”
- 30 Apr 2016 robertt Italy
- “ This place is ratchet. ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Alix Spain
- “ Hostel is alright, close enough to the center and ok facilities, not a crazy atmosphere in it or with the staff but it's decent. ”
- 20 Feb 2016 simon France
- “ By far, my favourite hostel! Everything is clean and has that 'still new' feel to it. Rooms were clean and air conditioned! Staff were awesome and the in house meals are great vaule for money and oh so tasty! I had a great time here and there is always a party to go to! ”
- 28 Aug 2015 Georgia Australia
- “ Nice location and clean hostel. Although on the whole we have been a bit disappointed compared to other hostels, no place to cook your food, the mattresses we had were quite old, the springs really hurt after sleeping a whole night on it. Again compared to other hostels we had the pleasure to stay in the atmosphere was not the best, there was no bar in the hostel. ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Pierre-Yves France