Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is ratchet. ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Alix Spain
- “ Hostel is alright, close enough to the center and ok facilities, not a crazy atmosphere in it or with the staff but it's decent. ”
- 20 Feb 2016 simon France
- “ By far, my favourite hostel! Everything is clean and has that 'still new' feel to it. Rooms were clean and air conditioned! Staff were awesome and the in house meals are great vaule for money and oh so tasty! I had a great time here and there is always a party to go to! ”
- 28 Aug 2015 Georgia Australia
- “ Nice location and clean hostel. Although on the whole we have been a bit disappointed compared to other hostels, no place to cook your food, the mattresses we had were quite old, the springs really hurt after sleeping a whole night on it. Again compared to other hostels we had the pleasure to stay in the atmosphere was not the best, there was no bar in the hostel. ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Pierre-Yves France
- “ Staff are fantastic, all very friendly and happy to recommend unique places to your taste, rather than just the generic tourist list. Also very helpful with directions, public transport, etc. Lots of activities planned by the hostel or pick up offered from the hostel. 5 euro dinners were delicious! ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Good location. Rooms were hot and not so clean. Showers were pretty gross. Staff friendly. Nice hangout rooms. ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Elizabeth