The Hive Backpackers' Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed for 4 nights and the only problem I had were with the girls in my room and at the check out, because I had to live at 7am and there were nobody on reception so I couldn't receive my deposits back. That was unexpected once I forewarned I was leaving early next day. The breakfast is ok, apart from it everything else is paid, such as washing clothes and renting towel and adaptors. It's near the MRT which is not a big deal, once EVERYTHING is really near in Singapore. But it's nice and cle! ”
- 20 Feb 2014 Vivian
- “ Overall a nice place to stay if you don't mind staying with strangers would be better if the beds are made in bunk style, could have some privacy while sleeping.... ”
- 26 Sep 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ I'm totally satisfied with the Hive Backpackers. Rooms were clean, aircon worked, fast Wifi and nice staff! I can definitely recommend this Hostel! ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Marco Germany
- “ excellent ”
- 07 Jul 2013 Yu-Ching Taiwan
- “ There was a bit of confusion during the check in but everything went smoothly afterwards. The hostel is clean, has a good atmosphere, and is very close to a mrt station. You need a key card or be buzzed in to enter the building. The staff is friendly but not very personable. Good value for money. ”
- 07 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Pros: Close to good cheap food & train. Easy to find, clean, bunks comfy & no squeaking. Bathrooms, Kitchen & breakfast ok. Woman's dorm quiet & roomy has couch with AC all day & night. All on ground floor. OK for walker use. 4 PCs, free WIFI. Always felt safe. No residents only travelers. Cons: 15 min walk to shopping, not easy with walker. TV & game room AC off until U turn on must prop door open. Street noise fills TV room. Only soft furniture in TV room. Common room just table/chairs ”
- 01 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA