The Hive Backpackers' Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I'm totally satisfied with the Hive Backpackers. Rooms were clean, aircon worked, fast Wifi and nice staff! I can definitely recommend this Hostel! ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Marco Germany
- “ excellent ”
- 07 Jul 2013 Yu-Ching Taiwan
- “ There was a bit of confusion during the check in but everything went smoothly afterwards. The hostel is clean, has a good atmosphere, and is very close to a mrt station. You need a key card or be buzzed in to enter the building. The staff is friendly but not very personable. Good value for money. ”
- 07 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Pros: Close to good cheap food & train. Easy to find, clean, bunks comfy & no squeaking. Bathrooms, Kitchen & breakfast ok. Woman's dorm quiet & roomy has couch with AC all day & night. All on ground floor. OK for walker use. 4 PCs, free WIFI. Always felt safe. No residents only travelers. Cons: 15 min walk to shopping, not easy with walker. TV & game room AC off until U turn on must prop door open. Street noise fills TV room. Only soft furniture in TV room. Common room just table/chairs ”
- 01 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Хорошее место,безопасное,рядом:метро,еда,центр аюрведы,центр китайской медицины в Сити Молл,Мустафа центр 24 часа,бесплатные местные звонки,билеты на месте в различные места.комнаты с окнами на дорогу - шумные,просите поменять.Thank u very much!!!! ”
- 06 Feb 2013 Elena Belarus