The Hive Singapore Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Exceptional staff. Amenities are typical of what you'd expect from a hostel. Free breakfast and free printing are a huge plus but slow internet makes planning trips a little hard. ”
- 21 Dec 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Perfect place to stay. 10 minutes walk from MRT station. Along the hi-way. Easy to find. Friendly staff. Nice breakfast. Cool atmosphere. I would recommend The Hive 100% ”
- 25 May 2014 Anonymous Philippines
- “ I stayed for 4 nights and the only problem I had were with the girls in my room and at the check out, because I had to live at 7am and there were nobody on reception so I couldn't receive my deposits back. That was unexpected once I forewarned I was leaving early next day. The breakfast is ok, apart from it everything else is paid, such as washing clothes and renting towel and adaptors. It's near the MRT which is not a big deal, once EVERYTHING is really near in Singapore. But it's nice and cle! ”
- 20 Feb 2014 Vivian