The Horse and Stables
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bathrooms were dirty every day, they need to clean them several times per day. ”
- 02 Nov 2016 Anonymous Costa Rica
- “ Enjoyed my stay. Great location. ”
- 27 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Hello. I was in the Horse&Stables for 3 days. It was cool because everyone was really friendly. The pub downstairs was nice and we had our small but good breakfast there. The sleeping rooms were big enought but the bathroom was small. It was difficult to turn around. I also think that there were mice, but I didn´t see one. The location was good because we could walk to most of the sightseening things and if not we could use the tube station next to the hostel. It was a nice and funny stay. ”
- 17 Jun 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Nice little hostel above a pub. Great location near the subway and easy walking distance to the Big Ben, London Eye, ect. Breakfast was a plus and the staff were super friendly. Bathrooms were small, but kept clean. ”
- 14 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Our room was quite noisy. There was some air-condition or something which works at night and makes disturbing noice. Showers are claustrophobically small with no soap or showe gel. ”
- 02 May 2016 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ Sister hostel to The Walrus, this is another great British hostel. They have a bar/kitchen downstairs that can fill up on the weekends and is an easy walk to most places. The only thing I didn't like was a lack of lockers in the rooms however they mentioned being able to lock stuff up for you. Still I'd recommend this place to anyone! ”
- 24 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA