The Hostel Box Gaudi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is close the Park Quël ,one of Gaudi's famous work,but it's far away from city centre.The description of this hostel says there are bars ,restaurants and designer's shops around and it's a trendy area, but I didn't see anything during my stay,it's just a quiet neighborhood.I stayed in a 16 beds room,the space is ok,but no lock on the door,they like to leave the door opened,and it's too close to the common area,so a bit noisy for me.Only two showers for girls,sometimes u need to wait. ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Very nice hostel! Air conditioned, good wifi, washing machine and dryer, electrical outlet next to your bed, and super staff! What's not to like? Nothing! Highly recommended! ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We really enjoyed our time here, amazing staff, good clean and quiet dorms and relaxing athmosphere!! We would recommend it to everyone! Also the staff knows english very well and is helpful for planning your trips. Greets, The 2 Belgian guys ”
- 24 Apr 2013 Anonymous Belgium