Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Rang ahead to advise we would have to arrive after the last check-in time. We were told this wouldn't be a problem. When we arrived we were told we had to pay a late arrival fee of £5pp. This in itself wasn't the end of the world, but the man who greeted us was very rude and unhelpful. Didn't give any info without being asked and spoke to us like idiots. Rest of our stay was pleasant, cheap and without any problems. Bathrooms could do with a bit of TLC, but it's nothing terrible. ”
- 07 Aug 2015 Henry England
- “ Didn't even end up staying here as it's quite far from the city centre.. not even on main city maps. Ended up staying at a hostel right on the royal mile for a cheaper price than I would have paid these guys. Also, didn't really rate them 0%, but I put that for location and was required to rate all sections... From the website it seems like a very nice hostel! ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Overall a nice, clean hostel, with good value for the money. Only real complaint is that the Internet didn't work at all. ”
- 17 May 2015 Ryan USA