Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is very clean, well located and the staff is nice, especially the girls, they are so cute. I recomend. ”
- 20 Nov 2013 Ivanildo Brazil
- “ Never, never never ever have I seen such an ugly washing room in a hostel, and I've seen a few. Don't go there. There are LOADS of better hostels in Edinburgh, and you should not start your day in this beautiful city in a hostel as this. Bed sheets not changed before you come, strange people hanging round there ALLDAY and NOT ever going out and worst as I said the washing rooms. Never again, thanks. ”
- 03 Sep 2013 Kathrin Germany
- “ I've spent my first 2 weeks in Edinburgh in this Hostel and this helped me a lot :) The staff and the environment was fantastic, with realy nice people. Had a few hours with no sleep due to citizens who just went out partying but apart from this I had fun and got on well with others... ;) ”
- 31 Jan 2013 Szimonetta Hungary