The Hostel-Inn Iguazu Falls
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice pool but bad atmospheer far from the town. Not unlivable but wouldnt recomend it ”
- 30 Sep 2014 Christoffer Sweden
- “ Very good hostel, clean, nice staff that helped us when we needed it and good location. The only "bad point" would be that because the common living room is very big you cannot really get close to people and talk easily with them. Nevertheless, we had a really good time there and it was easy to go to Iguazu falls from the hostel ! ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Claire France
- “ Great hostel with beautiful surroundings. My only small issue was that it's a bit far from the center. We always walked. However,I know there is a regular bus. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Anonymous Hungary
- “ The staff was nice and welcoming. The pool area was beautiful in the morning and social in the evening. The shower had great water pressure. My only complaint would be the toilet in our shared bathroom did not have a seat. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Jennifer USA
- “ Very helpful and nice staff. Good place for backpackers cingvto have fun and party. They have excursions and a taxi station at their residence. ”
- 11 Feb 2014 Michael Israel