The Hostel-Inn Iguazu Falls
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very helpful and nice staff. Good place for backpackers cingvto have fun and party. They have excursions and a taxi station at their residence. ”
- 11 Feb 2014 Michael Israel
- “ Loud music till late, couldn´t rest ”
- 17 Dec 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ Great place, we enjoy a lot our stay there, cleanliness is quite good in common areas,very nice place to spend nice time and share with a lot of people. ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Erika Joanna Colombia
- “ The hostel is very good and its very easy to get to the Iguazu Falls. The only bad thing was the kitchen with little and old equipment and everything was dirty. Apart from this one of the best hostels I visited. ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Nice, big hostel! Staff is friendly, and there is big and good common areas. Only bad things were the kitchen. It could use some new knifes, forks etc. Also the door in the room we were in broke at some point. They fixed it alright, but still could use a new doorknob. Otherwise, a really nice place to stay, and good to meet other travellers. ”
- 09 Mar 2013 Julie Denmark