The House Hostel Zagreb
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A lovely hostel, big rooms, bathrooms, common rooms. Loved the crepes in the morning, such a nice surprise. The outdoor seating area in the back is great. It's a little bit away from the city centre, but still within a comfortable walking distance. It's in a quiet neighbourhood, with grocery store, cafes and restaurants just a couple of blocks away. The staff is very friendly and nice. ”
- 14 May 2015 Kerstin Sweden
- “ House Hostel was great. They are conveniently located, very clean, spacious and quiet. The front desk staff (mainly Christian) was very helpful and friendly. I'd highly recommend a stay here. I'd go back! ”
- 08 Oct 2014 julie USA
- “ Very clean and quiet hostel which friendly and helpful staff. Good kitchen and easy access to old town and bus station which is very close by. The only small issue is the lack of bathrooms on 2nd and 3rd floors. Not a long wait but only 1 washroom for several beds on 3rd floor. Separate cubicles for shower and WC do not offer a lot of privacy. ”
- 23 Aug 2014 Marguerite Canada