The House Hostel Zagreb
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ House Hostel was great. They are conveniently located, very clean, spacious and quiet. The front desk staff (mainly Christian) was very helpful and friendly. I'd highly recommend a stay here. I'd go back! ”
- 08 Oct 2014 julie USA
- “ Very clean and quiet hostel which friendly and helpful staff. Good kitchen and easy access to old town and bus station which is very close by. The only small issue is the lack of bathrooms on 2nd and 3rd floors. Not a long wait but only 1 washroom for several beds on 3rd floor. Separate cubicles for shower and WC do not offer a lot of privacy. ”
- 23 Aug 2014 Marguerite Canada
- “ The hostel is clean, and if not in the center, it isn't so far (and we walk in the rain, so i know what I'm talking about...). The breakfast is good and starts at 6 - that may interest you if yu're leaving early like us ;) ”
- 25 Apr 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Everything was good. They provide breakfast. And the location was also good. They also provide tour map for free. Staffs are nice. And the hostel is really close to bus terminal (Autobusni Kolodvor) and train station.(Zagreb Glavni Kolodvor) Really good hostel ^.^ ”
- 19 Nov 2013 HEUNG EUN South Korea