The House Hostel Zagreb
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything was nice and clean, staff is great and friendly. Shared bathroom was a bit odd but we got used to it quickly :D Location is great! ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Anonymous Croatia
- “ Had a fantastic time staying at The House Hostel, really friendly and helpful staff, and perfect location 10 minute walk from the bus station! Zagreb is a really easy and lovely place to stay. ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Charlotte England
- “ A lovely hostel, big rooms, bathrooms, common rooms. Loved the crepes in the morning, such a nice surprise. The outdoor seating area in the back is great. It's a little bit away from the city centre, but still within a comfortable walking distance. It's in a quiet neighbourhood, with grocery store, cafes and restaurants just a couple of blocks away. The staff is very friendly and nice. ”
- 14 May 2015 Kerstin Sweden