The House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ keep up the good works. ”
- 30 Nov 2014 Syahrizal Malaysia
- “ There must be possibility marked double excellent :) ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Albertas
- “ The facilities are really good and personal is extremely nice. You can feel that you are at home there. You can not expect a nicer hostel on this range of prices. ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ Mr Yoo is very knowledgeable and extremely nice and very willing to share every information he have about Sokcho and Seoraksan. During our departure from the hostel, he even sent us all the way out and watch over us until we completely disappeared away from the hostel. He is very sincere and we are very appreciative of his help during our stay there. ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Teck Kian Singapore
- “ Very cute place, convenient location with free breakfast and bike rental. The owner was very kind and helpful! ”
- 03 Jun 2014 Sarah USA
- “ Near bus terminal ”
- 12 Apr 2014 Anonymous Philippines