The House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My stay was gret. Everything was very comfortable and clean. The only thing I think could use improvement is breakfast. Cereal and toast is fine but its not enough if you're planning on going hiking. Having hard-boiled eggs would be simple and easy to clean up, plus more filling. Overall great! ”
- 05 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice location, close to the bus station. Everything is organized. ”
- 03 Apr 2016 Anonymous Japan
- “ This hostel does everything right! I really enjoyed staying there. ”
- 26 Oct 2015 Ingo Germany
- “ This is the place you want to stay at, in Sokcho. I booked one night here and the second one closer to the National Park and I’ve regretted it. It would have been way better to stay at The House Hostel the whole time. ”
- 29 Aug 2015 Anonymous Italy