The House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I give all the excellent point to house hostel.. I like the room(big size), facility, the atmosphere and especially Mr yoo(the manager) is the best. ”
- 06 Oct 2013 Lihardo Indonesia
- “ Owner is very friendly and recommended all the important stuff that I needed to know about Sokcho, Mt Seoraksan and Naksamsa. The place looks nicely decorated. Love this place and would definitely recommend to my friends. ”
- 31 Aug 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ This place is great! The manager actually had a map for us and sat down and explained how to get to all the places and what were the best restaurants and all. We had a private room and it was very neat and comfortable. The hostel itself has a great atmosphere, which a nice lobby, very cozy and there is kitchen. Breakfast was included as well. I wanted to stay there for a longer period of time. It is also close to the beach. ”
- 02 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ mr yoo really gave an awesome details about sokcho. definitely will stay there again. ”
- 29 Apr 2013 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Mr. and Mrs. Yoo are very kind to give us a briefly before we plan our sighting. The room is spacious and we are fully satisfied. ”
- 03 Apr 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Great owner, great place, clean, friendly, very home-like! I don't have anything to complain about this place. Nothing short of excellent. ”
- 19 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA