The Hump Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's just an ordinary big hostel with nothing special. Staffs are nice, location is in the middle of the city centre but you have to suffer from the noise from the crowd at midnight and early in the morning. Toilets and bathrooms are not that clean and too small to use. The floor is wet all day no matter how dry Kunming is. ”
- 10 Jan 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Overall it was a pleasant stay. The food was exceptional and nicely priced. The staff will help you the best way they can. The lighting was pretty dim but that's probably due to the cultural architecture. One downfall will have to be the wifi. It is only offered in public areas but even then the signal is pretty s**t. Can you invest in more or better routers that provide better network? Just a thought. ”
- 14 Feb 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ I only stayed here for one night because I had a super long layover. It was really nice for that. It was clean and very safe. I'd stay there again if I'm in Kunming. ”
- 12 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA