The Hump Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall it was a pleasant stay. The food was exceptional and nicely priced. The staff will help you the best way they can. The lighting was pretty dim but that's probably due to the cultural architecture. One downfall will have to be the wifi. It is only offered in public areas but even then the signal is pretty s**t. Can you invest in more or better routers that provide better network? Just a thought. ”
- 14 Feb 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ I only stayed here for one night because I had a super long layover. It was really nice for that. It was clean and very safe. I'd stay there again if I'm in Kunming. ”
- 12 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed for 2 nights. Location is perfect, really close to a lot of touristic parts of Kunming. It is located right above a bar that plays loud music until 12pm but I was lucky to be at the other end so I could not hear anything. They provide earplugs for free :) You also get a free coffee with your room and some discounts for their bar. No wifi in the rooms. I was in a private so I had hot water but I heard people in the shared bathroom having problems because of the rain. ”
- 16 Jan 2015 sarah France