The Independente Hostel & Suites
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I love the hotel. it is chic and quite exquisite. The staff were very accommodating, helpful, and friendly and are all conversant in the English language. My only concern is that the bed I was assigned to was inhabited by bedbugs. Something has to be done about this please! ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Floro Philippines
- “ You need to add the word 'superlative' to the list of choices. For this Hostel was 'superlative'. From room, and 'breakfast served', to restaurant, to bar and grill and right in front of the overlook for Lisbon, with live music as an unexpected surprise. One thing to add. Go all the way on the Aerobus from the AP and take Bus 758 and get off right in front of the hostel. The lift is ok, but, bags have a hard time rolling on 'superlative cobblestone streets'! Will return!! :) ”
- 06 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellente Hostel, great beds and rooms, and great restaurant. People were nice and helped us get along our tours. ”
- 20 Dec 2013 Anonymous Peru