The Indy Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I've lived in more than twenty hostels all over American. This the best hostel i have lived. Staff did a great job to keep the house clean, you have access to all facilities, kitchen, tv, laundry and food. Definitely recommend ”
- 10 Apr 2015 Yuanxi USA
- “ I like the fact that it fell like a home, I could cook dinner watch TV and come and go as I please!. ”
- 11 Sep 2014 Marcus USA
- “ Nowhere on the site it says the mixed dorm is located in a damp basement... Staff was hardly ever present, early morning, nobody to be seen, evening: nobody. Bike rental at 10$ too expensive for a hostel located 8km from the city center. Overall a very mediocre stay! ”
- 22 May 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ great place to stay near bus line ”
- 23 Apr 2014 francis USA