The Indy Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nowhere on the site it says the mixed dorm is located in a damp basement... Staff was hardly ever present, early morning, nobody to be seen, evening: nobody. Bike rental at 10$ too expensive for a hostel located 8km from the city center. Overall a very mediocre stay! ”
- 22 May 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ great place to stay near bus line ”
- 23 Apr 2014 francis USA
- “ I thought this hostel was great. I'll definitely stay there again, if I'm in Indy. The bike trail to downtown is fabulous, and if you take it the other way, there are gobs of great restaurants and pretty trails to walk/ride. Nice place. Beds were a little rough, but its a hostel. ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Stacey USA
- “ We enjoyed our stay greatly. Thanks for everything. ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA