The Indy Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I am a 61 year old woman--kind of an aging hippie--with a great fondness for hostels dating back to my Europass days. But my standards are still pretty high, esp regarding security and cleanliness. That said, the Indy hostel was outstanding. Communications were great, Elizabeth who checked me in was super nice, everything was clean and well-maintained, and even the mattress (first night at least) was as comfortable as my own at home. On short, Indy Hostel gets an A+. ”
- 26 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Best bed in long time ”
- 26 Sep 2015 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Great hostel, and a great experience. The only real problem I ran into is that bathrooms are all two flights of stairs up from the dorm room, which isn't really a big deal, but the stairs are fairly squeaky, so if you're a light sleeper, you might find yourself waking up every time someone needs to use the bathroom during the night. ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I've lived in more than twenty hostels all over American. This the best hostel i have lived. Staff did a great job to keep the house clean, you have access to all facilities, kitchen, tv, laundry and food. Definitely recommend ”
- 10 Apr 2015 Yuanxi USA