The InnCrowd Backpackers Hostel 2
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff here was amazing - very responsive, helpful and knowledgeable about Little India and Singapore. The facilities though left something to be desired. The bathrooms weren't all that clean, the air conditioning being turned off turing the day made it hard to nap (or get over jet lag) and the wifi seemed to limit the number of people who could use it, making it a bit of a gamble whether or not there was internet. Fine for a short stay of 1-3 nights, but problematic for anything longer. ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Michael USA
- “ Nice hangout space on the ground floor, serves beer until midnight and the breakfast is awesome for a hostel of this price range. Will come again! ”
- 24 Apr 2014 Leonhard Italy
- “ Great area- walkable from two lines of the MRT. Right in the middle of Little India, so you are already thrown into the local culture (or one of them, rather). The atmosphere is fun, with a great public space downstairs just to hang out. If there are too many people, though, you may not get on the wi-fi, if you need it. No problems with the dorms or restrooms. ”
- 04 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very helpful staff, facilities clean, cabin bed dorm was cool, good location ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Anonymous Australia