The Jade Emu International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I like everything's of this hostel, just the public share toilet and shower are too small. ”
- 19 Feb 2015 Alan Australia
- “ The hostel is very western style and the food is amazing! It was the cheapest hostel I've ever stayed at, and one of the best ones too! So worth it! I'd go back to Dali to stay at the Jade Emu International for sure! ”
- 24 Jan 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ This Hostel is just perfect. It offers everything a traveller needs. The staff speaks very good English. The arrange tours and offer a wide range of meals/breakfast. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Michèle
- “ The Jade Emu was the best guesthouse during the 17days trip in China Lijiang, Shanglira, Dali ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Anonymous South Korea