The Judy House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Judy house is such an amazing pace to stay! Sue is a marvellous host, Miss H is so sweet and Martel was a blast. It's a great place for solo travellers as there are always people coming in and out! I will definitely be coming back!! ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ I really enjoyed Staying at the Judy House, is a place where you can chill down and enjoy the natural environment. Sue is super cool and extremely helpful. Definitively very recommended Thanks Sue for all ”
- 16 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Sue was a wonderful. We hardly had a chance to experience Negril's night life because it was so hard to tear ourselves away from the great conversations with Sue and our fellow travellers ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great introduction to Jamaica. The place was colorful, a great common area, and Sue gave us all the advice we needed to find the places to see and eat at. ”
- 20 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I loved the Judy House! They had great maintanance, security (who would even cook an amazing mahi-mahi breakfast for you for around $600J) and insight to all the local prices so you will not overpay. It was a great mix of lone travelers(like myself) and couples. Everybody was awesome, this was one of my favorite backpacking experiences. Thanks Liz and Sue!! ”
- 10 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA