The Judy House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed Staying at the Judy House, is a place where you can chill down and enjoy the natural environment. Sue is super cool and extremely helpful. Definitively very recommended Thanks Sue for all ”
- 16 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Sue was a wonderful. We hardly had a chance to experience Negril's night life because it was so hard to tear ourselves away from the great conversations with Sue and our fellow travellers ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great introduction to Jamaica. The place was colorful, a great common area, and Sue gave us all the advice we needed to find the places to see and eat at. ”
- 20 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I loved the Judy House! They had great maintanance, security (who would even cook an amazing mahi-mahi breakfast for you for around $600J) and insight to all the local prices so you will not overpay. It was a great mix of lone travelers(like myself) and couples. Everybody was awesome, this was one of my favorite backpacking experiences. Thanks Liz and Sue!! ”
- 10 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ the owner can sort out all extra needs, like transfers, places to go (not to go), free internet ”
- 09 May 2013 Anonymous Israel
- “ Such a beautiful place to stay..feels like the garden eden..lol..there are plants all over between the cottages..which are clean and cute and you have everything you need in there. The bathrooms and the kitchen are clean and also have everything you need and more. Sue is a very nice person who brings you close to everything which is local if you are interested in..and open for questions and help anytime. A place you should stay if you want it original and have people around to chill with..!!! ”
- 27 Apr 2013 Sandra Germany