The Lazy Falken Backpacker
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ terrible The worst hostel in my life Hostel staff is very rude ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ “ It's very kozy and clean hostel like a own house, very nice and bright, colorful. We enjoyed 1 days in private room, wi-fi is good. Stuff are ready to help always. ” ”
- 18 Sep 2013 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ The hostel staff was vvery nice! If you arrive late they leave you a note and your sheets so you can still check in. The views are nice from the rooms. Kitchen is in another building, but cute and useful. Not a lot of atmosphere, just a place to sleep. Still a nice place to stay and you want to spend all of your time outside in the mountains of switz while you are there anyway, not in you hostel. :) ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Ashley USA
- “ The location is good and it's just 5minutes to walk to the west train station. One of the staff is very kind-hearted and helpful. Outside of our room, the scenery is beautiful. It is really a good choice:) ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Great hostel and staff was super helpful I would stay here again. ”
- 11 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very good location. uncomfotable bed and very low conditiins. ”
- 15 May 2013 adam Israel