The Lazy Muggle
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is a great hostel! Amazing stuff and amazing atmosphere with other young travelers. Also, location is perfect - you can visit everything by foot. I would definitely recommend! ”
- 16 Feb 2018 Anonymous Croatia
- “ Small and cosy hostel, downtown Budapest. Everything looked oldfasioned. Staff is very nice.Good place too stay some nights. ”
- 13 Aug 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Upon arrival, we were almost overwhelmed with helpful information and flyers (as well as palinka) on what to do in Budapest during our stay. The apartment was not in the same address as the hostel itself, but it was easy to find and only a short distance away. It was simple but functional, with everything one could need, including a small kitchen. The beds were comfortable to sleep in and WiFi in the room worked flawlessly. Strongly recommend this place. ”
- 24 Jan 2016 Anonymous Finland