The Led Zephyr
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bar is open until 1am so may not be the best choice if you want a good nights sleep. Its only a short walk to the beach and you pretty much have everything close by. The food and drink choice here is good and reasonably priced too. There are plenty of tours available which you can book and onward bus tickets etc. The staff are really helpful and the atmosphere is always good. ”
- 29 Mar 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Start by staying no point being cheap like I was and getting the 4 bed dorm just a fan and couldn't sleep. But this place is in a prime location, everything you need is river there and the beach front and party is just 2mins walk - it's awesome. If you like stoner music/ vibe then you'll like it here. I just slept here and partied over the road at utopia. But good drinks, food, and the staff were helpful. All in all a good place to stay. But the showers were sh#t, that's the only real bad thing. ”
- 10 Mar 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Private room was really clean. The security on the building was great. They completely locked up at night. One of the better values in sihanoukville and great live music every night. Staff were super helpful with bookings and made sure we didn't miss our bus or ferry. ”
- 06 Dec 2013 Kelsey
- “ I stayed in a small, basic 4 person dorm. Comfortable, clean, close to Seredipty beach, shops, bars, and restaurants. Staff was very pleasant and good value for budget traveler. Would've liked to have personal reading lights as the overhead lighting was weak. Bathroom was pretty clean too. Would recommend and stay here again. ”
- 04 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA