The Led Zephyr
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed staying at the Led Zephr, but it wasn't what I expected. The 4-bed dorm we stayed in was directly behind a busy, noisy bar and it made it difficult to sleep. We had our own bathroom and shower, but there was no hot water. There were ants in the bathroom, all over the sink, and on a couple of the beds. By far not the best place we stayed in within Cambodia, but for the cheap price and location, it's okay if you're just looking to party and be near all the bars. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Samantha Canada
- “ Bar is open until 1am so may not be the best choice if you want a good nights sleep. Its only a short walk to the beach and you pretty much have everything close by. The food and drink choice here is good and reasonably priced too. There are plenty of tours available which you can book and onward bus tickets etc. The staff are really helpful and the atmosphere is always good. ”
- 29 Mar 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Start by staying no point being cheap like I was and getting the 4 bed dorm just a fan and couldn't sleep. But this place is in a prime location, everything you need is river there and the beach front and party is just 2mins walk - it's awesome. If you like stoner music/ vibe then you'll like it here. I just slept here and partied over the road at utopia. But good drinks, food, and the staff were helpful. All in all a good place to stay. But the showers were sh#t, that's the only real bad thing. ”
- 10 Mar 2014 Anonymous New Zealand