The Led Zephyr
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Private room was really clean. The security on the building was great. They completely locked up at night. One of the better values in sihanoukville and great live music every night. Staff were super helpful with bookings and made sure we didn't miss our bus or ferry. ”
- 06 Dec 2013 Kelsey
- “ I stayed in a small, basic 4 person dorm. Comfortable, clean, close to Seredipty beach, shops, bars, and restaurants. Staff was very pleasant and good value for budget traveler. Would've liked to have personal reading lights as the overhead lighting was weak. Bathroom was pretty clean too. Would recommend and stay here again. ”
- 04 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ One of the best hostels I've stayed at. ”
- 22 Apr 2013 Anonymous England
- “ The environment is really good with live music, the rooms are clean, it would be better is the rooms have hot shower ”
- 14 Dec 2012 Liuqing China
- “ Dorms are $3 all other rooms are overpriced. Construction going on but was not intrusive. Maids shook out sheets instead of changing. ”
- 23 Nov 2012 David USA