The Lights Garden
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely, friendly and helpful hostess. Great atmosphere and lovey music. ”
- 25 Dec 2017 Susan Scotland
- “ The sweet receptionist make me wanna come back !! Still though the snores are there & ruins your sleep! They are all over & dont want to admit that they snore & ruins my sleep. There is only one thing to do for Hostels.com & the hostels & that is write it in the Terms & policies that snoring people HAVE to tell at the reception when they arrive that they are SNORING.. Will be back there. ”
- 19 Oct 2017 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The hostel is situated in a part of town from where you can reach everything within minutes, the city-center (5 min.), Plaza de la Merced (5 min.), beach (15 min.), bus station (15 min.) etc. The staff is really nice and helpful. The rooms would have a small locker but a bigger one would help a lot to put a backpack or the like. ”
- 20 Aug 2017 Jan Gerd Germany