The Linen House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Absolute mess with registration: I was given bed No 10, but it was occupied, so the staff told me to take another one. Then the linen was changed the three following nights as if I already checked out, as well as the towel I'd paid for was taken and I had to ask for another one. Security is poor and some of my stuff was stolen. Also, I would advise to print and display "hostel rules" with points how to behave in the rooms, as the girls in mine were absolutely disrespectful of others' sleep. ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Anastasiia Russia
- “ Overall the hostel was ok. The facilities could be better, especially the showers, and having just one bathroom for more than 10 people is stretching it a little bit. However, nothing absolutely horrible, the staff was very helpful and friendly and you can't really beat the ultra low prices. ”
- 02 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Located in the financial district so the area gets quiet if it's not the weekend, although I did find a great snack/live music place called Alley Cat nearby. Close to shopping district and Giants Causeway tour picked up right at the end of the street. Hostel is packed on weekends though with partiers, not the time to come here if you want a quiet sleep. Rooms decently sized and very cozy! ”
- 20 Apr 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel is quite near the city centre, the rooms are quite clean but my roommates were very noisy! The bathroom was shared outside the room and the door didn't close properly. ”
- 09 Mar 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ Excellent Stay ”
- 16 Feb 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great place with great kitchen and dinning area as well as chill out area in front of reception and basement to chill out in, and it is very central the staff are courteous and very helpful with information of the city and surrounding areas, i am one of many that stop by and stay in this hostel when i am in Belfast, as it is a home away from home!!! ”
- 11 Dec 2012 Anonymous Ireland