The Linen House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not sure why people write bad reviews here. It is cheap, does have hot water, great staff, location couldn't be better, my room was perfect, got to use kitchen, staff helped me without ever complaining with my laptop in safe every day, staff helped me get boarding pass and great coffee shops across the street if you don't like their free coffee. People should stay here and be thankful. It is cold outside and rained, so I spent time in my hostel. Glad it was a great experience. Thank you JESUS!!! ”
- 30 Jan 2014 Merry USA
- “ Hostel was fine as a place to crash after a night out in Belfast. Cheap and central. ”
- 12 Dec 2013 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Absolute mess with registration: I was given bed No 10, but it was occupied, so the staff told me to take another one. Then the linen was changed the three following nights as if I already checked out, as well as the towel I'd paid for was taken and I had to ask for another one. Security is poor and some of my stuff was stolen. Also, I would advise to print and display "hostel rules" with points how to behave in the rooms, as the girls in mine were absolutely disrespectful of others' sleep. ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Anastasiia Russia
- “ Overall the hostel was ok. The facilities could be better, especially the showers, and having just one bathroom for more than 10 people is stretching it a little bit. However, nothing absolutely horrible, the staff was very helpful and friendly and you can't really beat the ultra low prices. ”
- 02 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Located in the financial district so the area gets quiet if it's not the weekend, although I did find a great snack/live music place called Alley Cat nearby. Close to shopping district and Giants Causeway tour picked up right at the end of the street. Hostel is packed on weekends though with partiers, not the time to come here if you want a quiet sleep. Rooms decently sized and very cozy! ”
- 20 Apr 2013 Anonymous Canada