The Little Pub Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The little Pub is totally fine if you want to save money and just stay for a few days.You are very near to the centre of adelaide (rundlemall just across the street) but you also have got many drunk people there because of the bar and gaming area downstairs, from where the people have until midnight free entry to the first floor because there is a balcony. Also the kitchen isn't that good. There is one table with 4-5 chairs and they only got one bathroom with toilet and shower for the women. ”
- 20 Nov 2015 Rebecca Germany
- “ Door to rooms is locked from midnight til 9AM ;you can go out but cannot go in and there isn,t anyone to contact. ”
- 04 Nov 2015 thomas USA
- “ This hostel reputation is not up to the mark on internet when compared to the reality. the room I stayed in is worth of what I paid. my thumbs up for the staff, location and safety (opp to police station) but my thumbs down for not providing a waiting area for the guests who arrive before check-in time and the shower rooms. ”
- 05 Apr 2015 Anonymous India
- “ Kitchen disgusting and absolute horrible madress to sleep on - price and location is really good! ”
- 18 Mar 2015 Tina