The Local NYC
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent! Improving Kitchen The Local Will be better ”
- 27 Oct 2017 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Please tell the owner/boss to smile a bit instead of looking like local gang.member, it is really unpleasant. The rest of the staff were really kind and nice. The reason your wifi does not work is that there is user overload, please subscribe to a higher speed level of internet. Please put some soap on the toilet for washing hands. The staff in reception can have a better look-out for people that comes in. Basically anyone can get in and go to the rooms and take any belongings. ”
- 12 Jul 2017 Pathris Denmark
- “ The room was surprisingly, extremely clean, especially the toilets. A complimentary towel was provided. Also, security for this hostel was very good as there are lockers (free locks provided) in each room for every one, big enough to store your luggage. The location is good as well, 15min away from central park. ”
- 30 Jun 2017 Jolene Singapore
- “ Very clean, staff was very helpful. The bar/cafe was relaxed and comfortable. Would definitely stay again! ”
- 20 May 2017 Melanie USA
- “ My stay at the Local was pleasant, they had a nice bar and communal area to hang out as the rooms are very small and have no chairs. The staff were always friendly and helpful. ”
- 31 Mar 2017 Katherine Australia
- “ I enjoyed my second time at The Local. Great facilities, lovely cafe, and comfortable lodging. ”
- 02 Mar 2017 Roya USA