The Local NYC
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, easy access to everything! Such an awesome place to stay and the staff is super sweet and helpful! I would definitely stay here again! ”
- 15 Apr 2016 Meg Morgan USA
- “ It is a clean facility and beautiful artistic building! I like it:) The shower room is kinda small but very clean! Thank you. ”
- 09 Apr 2016 Anonymous Japan
- “ Wonderful staff. . Very clean and elegant hostel ”
- 02 Mar 2016 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Although as an American who had travelled to and through NYC many times, it was only during the first week of March, 2016 that I actually took the time to 'stay' as in a 'foreign country' and in a 'hostel' to tour the City of New York. Little did I know at the time of booking what the 'new' 'boutique' hostels were all about. I was pleasantly surprised with LNYC. In a 'warehouse area', but done up in a 'loft-style' which is not only trendy, but, welcoming, friendly, and very inviting. Try it! ”
- 01 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA