The Lodge at Crystal Palace
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed just for a weekend, but enjoyed it a lot. Easily reachable by night buses, just a little walk through a park, but not a problem to find at 3 in the morning. ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Pavel Czech Republic
- “ Inform the guest that there is something going on in the park. It took us an hour to get to the building because all was closed and the security would not work with us. ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Izzat Netherlands
- “ In a pleasant location just a short walk from the railway station and only 25 minutes from London this is the perfect place to unwind overnight. Accommodation is excellent although the building is past it's heyday. Breakfast is a true continental and effectively all you can eat. Only minor problem I personally had was the receptionist on the Friday morning could do with attending a Customer Care course ( or perhaps she was having a bad day). Overall - Great value for money. ”
- 05 Feb 2015 Anonymous Wales