The Lodge at Crystal Palace
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff were friendly and helpful, always up for a conversation! They had had a problem with the booking system and had double booked our room for our last two nights, but they cleared that up as soon as we arrived. ”
- 21 Jun 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Deciding to book this hostel was the worst mistake of our trip yet. It took an hour to get to the location from downtown London. The walk from the train station was a little alarming, it was like walking through an abandoned town post-apocolypse. Arriving at the hostel is reminiscent of arriving at a run down and abandoned YMCA. The room was tiny, had no lock, no air of any kind. When we tried to leave and get our money back we were denied for both nights of our scheduled stay. We left anyway. ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The check in was painless and the staffs were friendly and helpful. The room was an odd shape but goes with the design of the tower. It was clean and tidy inside with a basin, individual bed lights above the bed and a modern flat screen television. You also get a wardrobe for each person. Continental breakfast was provided during your stay which was good. Hot breakfast is provided but had to pay another minimum sum if you fancy it. Two rooms share a toilet with shower. ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Lee Malaysia
- “ Staff were brilliant and made us feel very welcome. The Lodge was exactly what we needed as my son was on a sports camp at the sports centre and it was very conveniently located for us. Also very convenient for train links to London. When my son can stay at camp on his own when he is 16 I will be perfectly happy to send him there! ”
- 20 Aug 2013 Lisa England
- “ Excellent will definitely return if in the area. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Richard England
- “ The staff are very nice and kind people, They helped me as much as they could with everything. The location is in the suburbs of London, but you can get the train and you are in the center of London in 30 minutes. I prefer the quiet town instead the crowded city for sleeping.The place is in the middle of a huge park, very nice indeed. Clean rooms and comfortable beds. Very recommendable.Good option for staying in London. I´ll come back! ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Gabriela