The Lodge at Crystal Palace
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The check in was painless and the staffs were friendly and helpful. The room was an odd shape but goes with the design of the tower. It was clean and tidy inside with a basin, individual bed lights above the bed and a modern flat screen television. You also get a wardrobe for each person. Continental breakfast was provided during your stay which was good. Hot breakfast is provided but had to pay another minimum sum if you fancy it. Two rooms share a toilet with shower. ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Lee Malaysia
- “ Staff were brilliant and made us feel very welcome. The Lodge was exactly what we needed as my son was on a sports camp at the sports centre and it was very conveniently located for us. Also very convenient for train links to London. When my son can stay at camp on his own when he is 16 I will be perfectly happy to send him there! ”
- 20 Aug 2013 Lisa England
- “ Excellent will definitely return if in the area. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Richard England
- “ The staff are very nice and kind people, They helped me as much as they could with everything. The location is in the suburbs of London, but you can get the train and you are in the center of London in 30 minutes. I prefer the quiet town instead the crowded city for sleeping.The place is in the middle of a huge park, very nice indeed. Clean rooms and comfortable beds. Very recommendable.Good option for staying in London. I´ll come back! ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Gabriela