The Lodge at Crystal Palace
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Inform the guest that there is something going on in the park. It took us an hour to get to the building because all was closed and the security would not work with us. ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Izzat Netherlands
- “ In a pleasant location just a short walk from the railway station and only 25 minutes from London this is the perfect place to unwind overnight. Accommodation is excellent although the building is past it's heyday. Breakfast is a true continental and effectively all you can eat. Only minor problem I personally had was the receptionist on the Friday morning could do with attending a Customer Care course ( or perhaps she was having a bad day). Overall - Great value for money. ”
- 05 Feb 2015 Anonymous Wales
- “ The Lodge could do with a lick of paint in some parts and the lifts have a mind of their own. Beyond this The Lodge is an excellent place to stay. Crystal Palace offered a range of eateries which is necessary as there are no kitchen facilities but the breakfast was plentiful. The 25mins into central London flew past on the very regular train service. Highly recommended. ”
- 13 Aug 2014 Anonymous Wales
- “ Foi excelente! Fiquei muito a vontade. Não tive nenhum problema. A descrição do anúncio foi adequada. Fui bem atendido o tempo todo. Se precisar, voltarei ao mesmo local. ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Heber Brazil