The Lodge at Crystal Palace
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff were brilliant and made us feel very welcome. The Lodge was exactly what we needed as my son was on a sports camp at the sports centre and it was very conveniently located for us. Also very convenient for train links to London. When my son can stay at camp on his own when he is 16 I will be perfectly happy to send him there! ”
- 20 Aug 2013 Lisa England
- “ Excellent will definitely return if in the area. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Richard England
- “ The staff are very nice and kind people, They helped me as much as they could with everything. The location is in the suburbs of London, but you can get the train and you are in the center of London in 30 minutes. I prefer the quiet town instead the crowded city for sleeping.The place is in the middle of a huge park, very nice indeed. Clean rooms and comfortable beds. Very recommendable.Good option for staying in London. I´ll come back! ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Gabriela
- “ Stayed from 31/12-4/1 Breakfast was fluctuating, ate one out of the 4 days with hot food (which is not freely to take), the cold meat are allowed to take yourself though Lifts were broken down when I arrived, so I was to carried my luggage up the stairs Got charged more (she did not deduct the deposit I paid), had no reply (she promised me @ firstname.lastname@example.org ”
- 31 Dec 2012 Anonymous Hong Kong