The Lodge at Crystal Palace
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ In a pleasant location just a short walk from the railway station and only 25 minutes from London this is the perfect place to unwind overnight. Accommodation is excellent although the building is past it's heyday. Breakfast is a true continental and effectively all you can eat. Only minor problem I personally had was the receptionist on the Friday morning could do with attending a Customer Care course ( or perhaps she was having a bad day). Overall - Great value for money. ”
- 05 Feb 2015 Anonymous Wales
- “ The Lodge could do with a lick of paint in some parts and the lifts have a mind of their own. Beyond this The Lodge is an excellent place to stay. Crystal Palace offered a range of eateries which is necessary as there are no kitchen facilities but the breakfast was plentiful. The 25mins into central London flew past on the very regular train service. Highly recommended. ”
- 13 Aug 2014 Anonymous Wales
- “ Foi excelente! Fiquei muito a vontade. Não tive nenhum problema. A descrição do anúncio foi adequada. Fui bem atendido o tempo todo. Se precisar, voltarei ao mesmo local. ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Heber Brazil
- “ Staff were friendly and helpful, always up for a conversation! They had had a problem with the booking system and had double booked our room for our last two nights, but they cleared that up as soon as we arrived. ”
- 21 Jun 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Deciding to book this hostel was the worst mistake of our trip yet. It took an hour to get to the location from downtown London. The walk from the train station was a little alarming, it was like walking through an abandoned town post-apocolypse. Arriving at the hostel is reminiscent of arriving at a run down and abandoned YMCA. The room was tiny, had no lock, no air of any kind. When we tried to leave and get our money back we were denied for both nights of our scheduled stay. We left anyway. ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The check in was painless and the staffs were friendly and helpful. The room was an odd shape but goes with the design of the tower. It was clean and tidy inside with a basin, individual bed lights above the bed and a modern flat screen television. You also get a wardrobe for each person. Continental breakfast was provided during your stay which was good. Hot breakfast is provided but had to pay another minimum sum if you fancy it. Two rooms share a toilet with shower. ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Lee Malaysia