The Lodge at Crystal Palace
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a good hostel for the price. It has a very friendly staff and good facilities for use. They don't have a dryer but do have a room to hang clothes. They have a free breakfast which is better than you'll get at most hostels.The only down side is that the location is pretty far from the city center. I flew into Heathrow and using the train system it took me almost 2 hours to get to the hostel. Rooms are a decent size, with singles sharing a bathroom. ”
- 30 Jun 2016 Russell USA
- “ I'm glad my first hostel was the Lodge. It was quiet and neat, in the middle of a beautiful park, and with easy bus access to central London. The lift took a while to respond, and the toilet was a little hard to flush, but even though the building is old, it is fairly well-kept. The shower in particular was very quick to heat up and had excellent pressure! The staff were helpful and polite, and I appreciated the free continental breakfast each morning. I definitely hope to stay again! ”
- 25 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ In need of renovation . ”
- 29 May 2016 Graham England