The Loft Boutique Hostel Paris
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff we're super accommodating when I booked for the wrong night :S Whole place was super clean. A bit of a walk to get to but close enough to a train station that it's not a big deal. ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Jessica Canada
- “ Close to two train stations, had lockers in rooms, staff were always friendly and helpful, and the happy hour was reasonably cheap ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Anonymous
- “ This was a great hostel experience! The rooms were nicely decorated, the hostel was located close to a subway station and the staff was very friendly and had very good and usable knowledge about the surroundings. The best thing was probably the welcoming and cosy atmosphere! The only thing that could be improved is the breakfast, which was a tad bit to simple for my taste.. For a breakfast lover as myself I would love to be able to choose more freely. But still, an excellent hostel! ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Kajsa
- “ Wonderful little hostel. Loved my stay here. Location could be better, but given all the other great qualities, I would definitely return and stay again! ”
- 21 May 2015 Anonymous Canada