The Loft Boutique Hostel Paris
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is a little bit noisy since there is music playing all day long. Rooms are a little bit small ”
- 24 Sep 2014 Mireia Spain
- “ This hostel is very good. step is very kind~:) and very clean!! Atmosphere is very happy!! I remember the best!!! I want to stay again :) ”
- 20 Sep 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Good atmosphere, clean, not far from the city center of Paris! There is a patio where people speak until late (2 a.m.), for those who cannot stand any noise, think about ear protection. ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Robert
- “ Stayed only for a night. Great hostel, had no problems at all. ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Andrei Brazil
- “ Nice hostel with excellent staff and the traditional backpackers' atmosphere. Good connected by metro but not close to any interesting spot. A lot of restaurants, bars, supermarkets and pharmacies in the neighborhood.Good basic breakfast. The internet is good, but if you're in room 4, you might experience some inconvenience with it, since there are some spots in which you loose reception. In average, totally recommended hostel. ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Pamela Mexico