The Loft Design Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location next to Kuanzhai Alley. Very modern hostel with amazing common room. ensuite rooms had plenty of space and the wetroom was great. there was a slightly raised area in the shower that kept the water in the shower part and there was a curtain. Plenty of hot water in shower. Blow dryer in room. Bed was not too firm. Funniest part was the complementary condoms on the night stand! They allowed us to leave our luggage in our room 4 hours after checkout for a small additional charge. ”
- 24 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff were extremely helpful and went above and beyond. They suggested places I should see during the rest of my travels and were always willing to do what they can to make my stay enjoyable. ”
- 31 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ I would say this hostel is quite well and i really spent a comfortable night here. Regard to its price, the hotel just provided the best survey. Warming system is good and the water pressure is just enough for me to take cosy shower. What surprised me is staffs really spoke good English , every fluent conversation made me fell like living in the US. I am sure I would take some days here if I have opportunity to travel back to Chengdu again. ”
- 09 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ I would highly recommend The Loft Design Hostel to anyone staying in Chengdu. It is in a great location.It is fantastic value for money with spacious bedrooms and bathrooms (we stayed twice)which are very clean and really comfortable. The staff are amazingly helpful, knowledgeable and freindly, epitomised by the lovely Dora,who are always ready to help.It offers a great variety of trips: Leshan, Emei Shan etc.It also has a really nice restaurant and serve a mean coffee. Not enough superlatives!! ”
- 08 Aug 2012 David