The Loft Hostel Budapest
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There are no words to describe how I feel for this hostel, but I will try anyway. Definitly the nicest hostel I have stayed at, very personal with an awesome atmosphere and great facilities. Great commonroom, bathrooms and kitchen and the staff was outright amazing. If there is one hostel in Budapest where you should stay, this is the one. ”
- 16 Jun 2015 Marcus Sweden
- “ One of the best hostels I've stayed! Clean, cosy, located on the quiet street, but close to the places of interest and good cheap Hungarian restaurants. Excellent stuff who is always ready to help and give useful recommendations about the city. I felt like home there. ”
- 23 Jun 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ AMAZING HOSTEL! The staff are very friendly and laid back, creating a warm welcoming environment. They provide free tea/coffee and different spices for cooking. Wifi and computer access were great. Beds were clean. They even have created a unique map of the neighborhood which shows useful things like cheap breakfast places or ATMs. Seriously, they went above and beyond made Budapest my favorite city in Europe! Plus, their weekly bar outing was a great way to bond with fellow travelers and staff! ”
- 04 Apr 2013 Lauren Austria