The Loft Hostel Budapest
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best hostels I've stayed! Clean, cosy, located on the quiet street, but close to the places of interest and good cheap Hungarian restaurants. Excellent stuff who is always ready to help and give useful recommendations about the city. I felt like home there. ”
- 23 Jun 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ AMAZING HOSTEL! The staff are very friendly and laid back, creating a warm welcoming environment. They provide free tea/coffee and different spices for cooking. Wifi and computer access were great. Beds were clean. They even have created a unique map of the neighborhood which shows useful things like cheap breakfast places or ATMs. Seriously, they went above and beyond made Budapest my favorite city in Europe! Plus, their weekly bar outing was a great way to bond with fellow travelers and staff! ”
- 04 Apr 2013 Lauren Austria
- “ The staffs are very sweet and friendly, make me feel like live in a friend`s home. I love Loft, definitely will live there next time when i go to Budapest !!! ”
- 21 Sep 2012 Anonymous
- “ One of my favourite hostels. Really friendly staff who make you feel at home and small enough that you can meet everyone staying there. Great for solo travellers I would definitely stay there again. ”
- 28 Aug 2012 Megan