The Loft Hostel Paris
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I booked a bed but had to sleep on the floor. The three french guys in my bedroom woke me up twice at night to laugh about that. ”
- 01 Jun 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Thought this hostel was nice and clean, although the location isn't central...The bathroom is tiny but clean! Staff was helpful and efficient, only thing is that all of the rooms are centered around a courtyard and you could hear everyone that walked through it, as it's located outside and the sound penetrates straight through the walls and windows. Music is played into the hallways and rooms until approximately 11? Overall clean stay and efficient front desk. ”
- 03 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ good hostel but nothing special. was funny to know that they have no closets or shelves.. only a couple of chairs:) staff is nice and friednly. Rather clean. ”
- 21 Dec 2012 Anonymous Russia
- “ It`s a nice hostel,nice room,nice colour.but i feel very cold in the night,the heater doesn`t work at night.and the hostel don`t have elevtor!i carried very big and heavy lauage!!!feel hopeless when i saw so much stairs! ”
- 17 Dec 2012 Anonymous China