The Mad Monkey Siem Reap
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I love the place. The rooftop beach bar is amazing. after a few grenades you won't even remember your name or where you came from. Overall very fun place to stay. ”
- 02 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It is easy to meet other people here. The staff were really great during a power outage that affected all of siem riep. They had happy our during the power break outage and managed to get the power running by that night in the hostel despite the rest of the town still being without any power. ”
- 27 Feb 2013 Tianna USA
- “ The Mad Monkey at Siem Reap is well located near Pub Street. The dorm room I stayed in was cleaned and sheets were changed daily. Wifi was available on all floors with atleast 1 bar of signal. Though, there was only a single computer which was always occupied, and that might be a problem if you don't have your own device and you want to access the internet. But, apart from that, the staff was very jovial and helpful and it was a fun place with the sand floored bar at the terrace. ”
- 19 Jan 2013 Anonymous India