The MadHouse Prague
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It has to be the best hostel I've stayed in! Very social and the staff work very hard to make you feel at home! Family dinners that help you meet other travellers and nights out and activities organised by the staff. Within minutes of arriving I was having a beer with fellow travellers! To top it off free cereal and tea/coffee day long! Very centrally located and spotless. Loved it so much that I am definitely going back! ”
- 22 Jun 2015 Sonakshi England
- “ Loved my time in Prague and at MadHouse. The hostel very much had an intimate feeling, like a big family, complete with family dinners and organized events. Staff were a lot of fun and very helpful, beer was cheap inside the hostel, and the location was perfect. Met some amazing people during my time there. Highly recommend. ”
- 16 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great staff! ”
- 15 Sep 2014 Mariana Cecilia Argentina