The Matterhorn Hostel Zermatt
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For a country as expensive as Switzerland this Hostel is a great deal. It has the necessities and is small but you will have a comfy, warm bed to sleep in while you are not enjoying the amazing mountains. ”
- 18 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ It is quite unreasonably charged but this is the cheapest option. The wifi is almost not existing. The lights inside the whole hostel is too dim. There is no kitchen for safety reason in a wooden house. ”
- 21 Nov 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Super expensive and so not worth it. I was placed in a room under the stairs and could constantly here people coming up and down. Since it was in the basement it was also cold and not well ventilated. I would definitely recommend just taking the time to save up and then spend more money on a proper hotel/nicer accommodation as it was so not worth the price. ”
- 03 Sep 2015 Anonymous England