The Maze Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You get what you you pay for ”
- 03 Jan 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Generally good value for money, apart from the fact that they don't allow visitors into the hostel. I'm on a holiday and I want to meet people. I don't want to feel like being in a convent. The atmosphere in the hostel was good and most of the staff very nice. Location is very central. Room was small, window broken and I had a cockroach in the room. Free airport transfer, just be prepared to wait for a long time for the pick-up (1.5 hours for me). ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ The doormrooms smelled alot!! ”
- 07 Dec 2013 Christopher Sweden