The Maze Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room and bathroom were cold, there was no heating. ”
- 07 Aug 2015 Filip Sweden
- “ Our stay was fine until the staff aloud people to change names on my booking without my permission and then when we were leaving one of the staff members was so rude it was unbelievable that they allowed them to talk to customers like that, I would never talk to someone like that! I will NEVER stay there ever again! They need to have serious talks with their staff and let them know the proper way to talk to people! She should be FIRED!!! ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Taylor
- “ The carpets were extremely filthy. Fortunately, the bedding was clean. Locating the washrooms was extremely confusing, and I was not provided with a map of where to find such facilities on my floor. Thus, getting to a toilet was quite the exercise of hide-and-go-seek. One staff member seemed to have extremely limited knowledge of the immediate area. However, the rate per night was reasonable, and the location was great. ”
- 18 Mar 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Good place to meet people, Better than some of the bigger hostel around. ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Steven England
- “ I loved this hostel, the locatiom is very good, staffs very helpfull!!!! Teh bathroom always was clean, and the kitchen is big, have space for many people eat and cooking on the same time!! Good enough!!!! ”
- 26 Feb 2015 MONICA Brazil
- “ Probably the most expensive and the worst hostel I have stayed in my life. I spent 3 nights in a very small room for 3 persons, wich was hot, smelling bad, and had no lockers. There was no free wifi. The Bathrooms were dirty, and probably there is a lack of staff to clean it. This place was so terrible that the 2 other guys paid 700$ to spend the next 2 nights in another place. Don't go there! I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. ”
- 20 Feb 2015 Anonymous Brazil