The Maze Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have been staying here at Maze and prior for 30 years plus, this hostel has great single and bunk twin rooms which are spotless include fan power points and good bedding, very cheap rates The staff at the front desk were not party people unlike other places where they forget how to do their job they are focussed on the guest at all times. Excellent will keep coming back there is also a convenient COLES supermaket right nearbye in the World Centre at the corner Thankyou you are professionals ! ”
- 25 Oct 2014 Melaney Australia
- “ You get what you you pay for ”
- 03 Jan 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Generally good value for money, apart from the fact that they don't allow visitors into the hostel. I'm on a holiday and I want to meet people. I don't want to feel like being in a convent. The atmosphere in the hostel was good and most of the staff very nice. Location is very central. Room was small, window broken and I had a cockroach in the room. Free airport transfer, just be prepared to wait for a long time for the pick-up (1.5 hours for me). ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Anonymous Germany