The Maze Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved this hostel, the locatiom is very good, staffs very helpfull!!!! Teh bathroom always was clean, and the kitchen is big, have space for many people eat and cooking on the same time!! Good enough!!!! ”
- 26 Feb 2015 MONICA Brazil
- “ Probably the most expensive and the worst hostel I have stayed in my life. I spent 3 nights in a very small room for 3 persons, wich was hot, smelling bad, and had no lockers. There was no free wifi. The Bathrooms were dirty, and probably there is a lack of staff to clean it. This place was so terrible that the 2 other guys paid 700$ to spend the next 2 nights in another place. Don't go there! I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. ”
- 20 Feb 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ i was stayed before somewhere year 2010; and i'm here again 2015/ feb. it is good place to stay and convenient to move around; central station 3 min walk; 2 min walk to bus stop to bondi beach; shopping mall's, pub's, convenient store's, food courts, banks, money changer's, book store's, travel agents are all near next door's. You never get stuck when you stay in maze! I will be there again soon for my next holiday. Wish you all the Best Maze team for the support and smile welcome! Cheers! ”
- 06 Feb 2015 PACHAIYAPPAN Malaysia
- “ Bed was horrible, I felt every dent and the room was to warm, and the ventilators didn't make it any better. In there was just a small stream of water in the shower. ”
- 30 Jan 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ I have been staying here at Maze and prior for 30 years plus, this hostel has great single and bunk twin rooms which are spotless include fan power points and good bedding, very cheap rates The staff at the front desk were not party people unlike other places where they forget how to do their job they are focussed on the guest at all times. Excellent will keep coming back there is also a convenient COLES supermaket right nearbye in the World Centre at the corner Thankyou you are professionals ! ”
- 25 Oct 2014 Melaney Australia