The Melting Pot Beach Hostel Malaga
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ What a location! This hostel is so close to the beach and perfect for long days relaxing. It's a bit of a hike to the main city, but the staff are very helpful with public transport. The only difficulty I had was with the light in the rooms; the curtains are quite thin and so it's hard to sleep in (even though I'm not a light sleeper). Otherwise, great atmosphere and loved my stay. ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ In Malaga I wanted to spend time on the beach and The Melting Pot was the best solution for this. The location is great, just a few steps and you are on the beach. The hostel is quite far from the downtown, but it was advantage as it is far from noisy bars and music over night. The hostel is well equipped and it is very easy to cook if you need. But staff cooked something delicious every evening and for 5 euro you can eat dinner in the hostelif you are lazy to go out. ”
- 20 May 2014 Anonymous Belarus
- “ A very comfortable hostel, but there was nothing really special about it. I only stayed one night, but I loved the proximity to the beach and the fact that they had free breakfast. This is a great deal in terms of price, but they didn't really offer much beyond a bed and toast in the morning. I would have liked some more activities. They did have a pub crawl though. There also wasn't much in terms of information about the surrounding area. Good, but nondescript. ”
- 24 Feb 2014 Katlynn USA
- “ ı spent one night at Melting pot beach hostel, that was a good experience for us, we enjoyed ıt, very cool people and good hospitalty. ı definitely recommend this place. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Ziya Turkey
- “ Clean place, Nice people. The beach is very near an the town Aboutaleb 1/2 hour walking. free parkings near the hotel. The beds are very noisy and there is not enough place to sit inside the hostel on rainy days. there is a lot of traffic around the hostel, so that it is quite noisy. Good coocking possibilities. The staff is very helpfull and nice, so we enjoyed our stay. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous Netherlands