The Melting Pot Beach Hostel Malaga
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A very comfortable hostel, but there was nothing really special about it. I only stayed one night, but I loved the proximity to the beach and the fact that they had free breakfast. This is a great deal in terms of price, but they didn't really offer much beyond a bed and toast in the morning. I would have liked some more activities. They did have a pub crawl though. There also wasn't much in terms of information about the surrounding area. Good, but nondescript. ”
- 24 Feb 2014 Katlynn USA
- “ ı spent one night at Melting pot beach hostel, that was a good experience for us, we enjoyed ıt, very cool people and good hospitalty. ı definitely recommend this place. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Ziya Turkey
- “ Clean place, Nice people. The beach is very near an the town Aboutaleb 1/2 hour walking. free parkings near the hotel. The beds are very noisy and there is not enough place to sit inside the hostel on rainy days. there is a lot of traffic around the hostel, so that it is quite noisy. Good coocking possibilities. The staff is very helpfull and nice, so we enjoyed our stay. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Really a good hostel... I would say one of the best i ever visited. ”
- 14 Apr 2013 Anonymous Switzerland