The Melting Pot Hostel Tanger
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I definitely recommend this hostel. The staff (especially Yunis and Gonzalo) can help you arrange any side-trips you're interested in, usually for a good price. I stayed there for four nights, and each night when I came home I would go to the rooftop bar and meet people from all over the world. The rooftop view is beautiful and is a great place to enjoy your breakfast. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Jeff USA
- “ HIGHLY Recommend! Great hostel! ”
- 29 Oct 2014 Danielle USA
- “ This was a great place to stay. The staff was great, and helped us plan our days out very easily. I would highly recommend staying here and getting advice from the staff. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This was a nice hostel in the middle of the old medina with nice staff and decent breakfast. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ A little hard to find, but it's in a good area and the personal are kind. It's just a little expensive compared to other hostels of the same kind in Morocco. ”
- 04 May 2014 Sergio Isac Mexico
- “ The hostel has an amazing view of the city from the terrace. The only problem is that we have to clime the stars to arrive (no elevator). Besides that there is just one bathroom per floor. ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Julia Brazil