The Melting Pot Hostel Tanger
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I definitely recommend this hostel. The staff (especially Yunis and Gonzalo) can help you arrange any side-trips you're interested in, usually for a good price. I stayed there for four nights, and each night when I came home I would go to the rooftop bar and meet people from all over the world. The rooftop view is beautiful and is a great place to enjoy your breakfast. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Jeff USA
- “ HIGHLY Recommend! Great hostel! ”
- 29 Oct 2014 Danielle USA
- “ This was a great place to stay. The staff was great, and helped us plan our days out very easily. I would highly recommend staying here and getting advice from the staff. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This was a nice hostel in the middle of the old medina with nice staff and decent breakfast. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ A little hard to find, but it's in a good area and the personal are kind. It's just a little expensive compared to other hostels of the same kind in Morocco. ”
- 04 May 2014 Sergio Isac Mexico