The Melting Pot Hostel Tarifa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had an awesome time at the Melting Pot Hostel in Tarifa. Super cool staff, they can help you in whatever you need. Super cool people, perfect for backpackers. You have all the facilities you would need during a trip: free breakfast, cheap laundry, cheap drinks, great terrace on the rooftop, free WiFi perfectly working, clean bathrooms. Highly recommended! ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ Very Nice hostel all the Way round. I have staude in quite af we hostels around Europe and South America and Thisted one stands out in top of the heap. Very clean and there is no norske at the hostel after midnight. ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Carsten Denmark
- “ Bathrooms are a bit run-down. An extra toilet and an extra seperate shower-cell would reduce the morning hygienic traffic jam. ”
- 05 Apr 2014 Koenraad Belgium
- “ Great location right next to the each and ferries, helpful friendly staff. The kitchen wasn't the cleanest and there are only 2 bathrooms/3 showers. No breakfast in off season (fine but wish the listing reflected that). ”
- 12 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very cute and cozy hostel in very good location in Tarifa. Absolutely friendly and welcoming staff that creates a familiar atmosphere that makes you feel at home at once! Forgot my jacket, but it was no big deal for them to send it after me..just great! Big recommendation! ”
- 01 Feb 2014 Anonymous
- “ This was an awesome hostel. The staff was very friendly, the location was great (close to the beach and the city centre), the kitchen and bathrooms were quite nice, and there was a rooftop terrace with beach views. The one drawback was the lack of free breakfast - it was advertised on hostels.com, but they said that they don't do breakfast in the winter months. This was a bummer, but otherwise the hostel was great. ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA