The Midland Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place! the toilets arent anything to cheer for, but they are clean and get the job done. Other areas are pretty much what you would expect if you have visited a hostel before. Not to fond of the poster suggesting not to book through these type of webpages though,I think they provide a good service for both travelers and inns and as such should be able to charge a little to keep the dependency of adds to a minimum (makes them more trustworthy in my book). ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Mattias Sweden
- “ Great location and extremely friendly staff. The only minus is the breakfast which could use some diversity, but for the price what can you expect :). ”
- 09 Jul 2013 George Romania
- “ Friendly staff, helpful. They do laundry for pretty cheap. Breakfast is simple, but any breakfast is better than none. Would recommend. ”
- 20 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Obviously an old building. It's a nice enough place with good facilities. My door was really hard to both unlock and lock and the showers and toilets were waaaaaay upstairs. Good for what it is though: a building with a bed and a toilet. ”
- 03 Jun 2013 Doug USA
- “ The bathroom definitely need improving. Especially the toilets are not up to European standards. ”
- 19 May 2013 Jean Germany
- “ i thank the people from midland hostel for their hospitality and help. it was great staying with you. wishing you all the best. ”
- 11 May 2013 Anonymous France