The Midland Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is amazing. I planned to stay only a few days, ended up staying about 2 weeks. The staff is definitely the highlight. Eli makes a great job at creating an amazing atmosphere, where you just feel great to be there. The desk being in the middle of the common area is great because the staff ends up hanging out with the guests rather than just being at their desk at all time; feels like coming home to roommates. Only downfall is the lack of privacy, all rooms open up to the common area. ”
- 29 May 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Your Comments ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Konstantinos Greece
- “ Nice place! the toilets arent anything to cheer for, but they are clean and get the job done. Other areas are pretty much what you would expect if you have visited a hostel before. Not to fond of the poster suggesting not to book through these type of webpages though,I think they provide a good service for both travelers and inns and as such should be able to charge a little to keep the dependency of adds to a minimum (makes them more trustworthy in my book). ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Mattias Sweden