The Monkeys in the Trees
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not very central but good connected. God value for money. I liked the pub which is part of the hostel and there is outside space for hanging out too. ”
- 13 Oct 2016 Anonymous Croatia
- “ Nice place to stay for a couple of days, there are lots of pubs and The Westfield shopping mall it's walking distance away, a reception/TV/bar it's very cozy with comfortable leather sofas and huge TV, breakfast surprised me, there was organic milk, really nice toast, butter and jam, beds were so-so, a people who stayed there were very friendly, I had a really nice experience. ”
- 11 Sep 2016 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ Beds VERY uncomfortable. Minimal breakfast. Not enough lockers available. No hot water available in showers. ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Thomas Germany