The Monkeys in the Trees
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really loved staying here! I ended up feeling very at home because the environment is so welcoming. The staff is amazing, I'll definitely be coming back. ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Madeleine USA
- “ The good thing about this hostel is its price. It is one of the cheapest in London, at least at the time of our trip. However, we would've gladly paid more money to not to be in hostel. During our stay, the dormitories were dominated by long term residents, which posed some problems. Furthermore, the bathrooms were only somewhat functional and also dirty constantly. The downstairs bar area was nice, but that was the only decent place in the hostel. The hostel is not close to a metro. ”
- 15 Jun 2015 Jesse USA
- “ The staff is awesome! Congratulations! They are very helpful and always at your disposal. The owner is often in the Hostel so he assures that everything is taking care. The ambient and the vibe in the common room (also a Public House) are excellent. ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Ricardo Germany