The Monkeys in the Trees
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Beds VERY uncomfortable. Minimal breakfast. Not enough lockers available. No hot water available in showers. ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Thomas Germany
- “ I really loved staying here! I ended up feeling very at home because the environment is so welcoming. The staff is amazing, I'll definitely be coming back. ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Madeleine USA
- “ The good thing about this hostel is its price. It is one of the cheapest in London, at least at the time of our trip. However, we would've gladly paid more money to not to be in hostel. During our stay, the dormitories were dominated by long term residents, which posed some problems. Furthermore, the bathrooms were only somewhat functional and also dirty constantly. The downstairs bar area was nice, but that was the only decent place in the hostel. The hostel is not close to a metro. ”
- 15 Jun 2015 Jesse USA