The Monkeys in the Trees
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Well, that was a super budget-looking place but it was not cheap for what I got. The electronic lock on the dorm door (#12) oftentimes decided to not work and that sucked when I was locked out at night and everybody was sleeping. The lockers were rather small, you could rent one for $5 deposit, which is fine. The kitchen was not too clean and there was just a microwave to "cook" and no table to sit at. No common room. Showers/toilets were super crammed and often flooded or toilet paper missing. ”
- 11 Apr 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ The staff and the owner are very rude - I arrived at the hostel at 12:00 and the check in was at 2pm so i asked to drop my bag and use the wifi for five minutes just to know where i was going after. The owner told me to leave now and that i should be grateful that he let me leave my bag there. The bathrooms are filthy even when they just washed it... No really common area except for the bar that is only accessible at night or for breakfast. ”
- 05 Apr 2017 Nicolas Canada
- “ Not very central but good connected. God value for money. I liked the pub which is part of the hostel and there is outside space for hanging out too. ”
- 13 Oct 2016 Anonymous Croatia
- “ Nice place to stay for a couple of days, there are lots of pubs and The Westfield shopping mall it's walking distance away, a reception/TV/bar it's very cozy with comfortable leather sofas and huge TV, breakfast surprised me, there was organic milk, really nice toast, butter and jam, beds were so-so, a people who stayed there were very friendly, I had a really nice experience. ”
- 11 Sep 2016 Anonymous Lithuania